Six Paddle Soy Wax Candle
Our Six Paddle Candle is a limited edition candle inspired by our rowing community here on the Isles of Scilly.
10% of proceeds from each candle go to St Mary's gig club to help with the massive jobs that need doing to keep our amazing gigs going.
Six Paddle is a refreshing scent with an enticing, mouthwatering medley of Sicilian lime and zesty bergamot with a juicy heart busting with ripe mandarins, aquatic white florals, peppery basil and caraway seeds. Base notes include soft, velvety patchouli and sharp green vetivert.
Our candles are 100% soya wax, vegan & cruelty free.
Ensure to burn for 2 hours first time you use your Scilly Scents so that the whole top melts to avoid pooling and to get a good scent throw. Do not burn for longer than 3 hours.
Burns for approx. 30 hours
Candle Care Guide
- Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
- Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
- If candle has multiple wicks, they must all be lit every time the candle is used.
- Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
- If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow cooling and cleaning with a dry paper towel.
- Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame.
- Always burn within sight. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Never use water or a lid to extinguish a candle.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm during use and each time candle is relit.
- Do not burn your Scilly Scents candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Stop burning when 13mm of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass wear.
- Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.