Our candles are 100% soya wax, vegan & cruelty free.
Ensure to burn for 2 hours first time you use your Scilly Scents so that the whole top melts to avoid pooling and to get a good scent throw. Do not burn for longer than 3 hours.
Burns for approx. 30 hours
Garrison Walks gives scents of grapefruit, floral notes, vetiver, cedar, bayleaf and blackberry juice.
Watermill Blossoms gives notes of pear, quince, honey, white freesia and rose with a base of green, fresh & sour nuances of rhubarb with warm and subtle aromas of patchouli, amber and white musk.
Great Bay Breeze wraps the scent of spring flowers with hints of natural patchouli and white cedar. A scent that leaves you feeling invigorated and refreshed.
Tree Swing Heights is a luxury aroma of smooth sandalwood and cracked black peppercorn with citrus top notes, warm woods and exotic musks.
Tresco Gardens is a sparkling floral fragrance where hyacinth, violet leaf and English rhubarb combine with cottage rose and musk accents.
Bryher Sunrise is a fresh floral fragrance with top notes of lime, pineapple, parma violet, lavender and gardenia with notes of rose, iris, lilly and heliotrope with a base of orange blossom, wood and amber.
Holyvale Sparkling gives sweet grape aromas - you can almost smell the fizz.
Pelistry Days is a tropical accord of Pina Colada with coconut and sweet spices, modified with peach and a hint of raspberry.
Samson Sunset is bursting with sweet fruits and berries. Enhanced by gentle citrus notes on a sugar sweet vanilla base.
Porthcressa Tides is reminiscent of waves breaking white, the air fresh with sea salt and spray mingling with the woody earthiness of sage.
Candle Care Guide
- Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
- Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
- If candle has multiple wicks, they must all be lit every time the candle is used.
- Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
- If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow cooling and cleaning with a dry paper towel.
- Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame.
- Always burn within sight. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Never use water or a lid to extinguish a candle.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm during use and each time candle is relit.
- Do not burn your Scilly Scents candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Stop burning when 13mm of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass wear.
- Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.